FINISHING & DISTRIBUTION
As a compliment to our dynamic range of printing departments we have a 150,000 square foot finishing and packaging facility dedicated to exceed our clients needs every time.
As Brant InStore grew, we listened to our clients and saw the need for die cutting and finishing in house. There are guillotining, laminating, mounting, sewing, kitting and collating machines as well as three different types of die cutting, all available to meet your needs.
Boxes? What’s so special about boxes?
We created a box making division in house so you don’t have to wait for us to get boxes from outsourced suppliers. Not only does this allow us to deliver your order faster than our competition, but it creates endless possibilities that help grow your business.
We Always Have a Head Start
At Brant InStore we have total control from when the job comes in the door to when it leaves the dock. With a dedicated finishing facility of over 150,000 sq ft., we can be more competitive because we do everything internally.
What’s special to others, is just what we do.
Here is a small list just some of our equipment below:
- 1 Automatan mounter – mounts 80″ press sheets to corrugate, foam core or card stocks.
- 1 – 52″ x 80″ Brausse hi-speed die cutter (3500 sheets per hour).
- 1 – 28″ x 40″ Brausse hi-speed die cutter (7500 sheets per hour).
- 3 – digital die cutters.
- 1 box maker (we produce all of our packaging cartons in house).
- 12 automated sewing machines for banners.
- 1 banner heat sealer.
- 4 – 110″ Guillotine’s.
- 3 semi-automatic die-cutters up to 100″.
- 1 fully automatic gluer.
- 2 fully automatic tapers.
We have this facility to make your life easier when working with us.
Because we control every area in house, we are your best choice for all your project needs.
To find out more, take a tour or to request a quote please click here
To request a quote please click here.